Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Night Worlds *updated*

Well first of the year for me. One of my non-race objectives for the year...don't get popped from lead group on the way out to Fort Calhoun when the rides really heat up this summer.

As for tonight...Its the first of the year for me (rides started 2-3 weeks ago). I'm subbing it in place of some other intervals I was do to complete tonight. Mainly its a tune up ride and to get some more work in before 2 days of work travel and then racing this weekend. I'm not expecting much after last nights power intervals (hello pain cave).

Catch ya on the flip side.

*update*
Yeah that didn't go as planned. Note to self power intervals the day before WNW doesn't go to well. I made it up the hill in Irvington then blew up. Recovered a little and chased then faded fast on 72nd. Pulled plug ob the trace. Rode northern hills to hwy 75 and back.

No comments: