Friday, September 10, 2010

2 Races to Go!

Tomorrow is Branched Oak XC. 1 More race after tomorrow...then CX season begins. For me that means I'll be behind the camera and not racing. I'm somewhat thankful, my first race was back in March. It feels like forever ago. I had planned to peak again for these final two races but the 2 weeks of cold/virus leading into D 5-0 put a damper on my training. Now I find I'm just trying to hold my fitness for this last month.

At any rate, I've gotten back on the Paleo train this week. 4 days no gluten and total paleo goodness with each meal. Its amazing how good you feel when you eat right.  This year I'm starting early so I'm not trying to lose a few pounds come January and instead can settle into a nice nutrition/training regimine for base miles in 2011. Yeah go figure, planning ahead for 2011 already.

Anyways, time to get off to bed and get my head in the game....for the cross guys here's a few shots from last years omaha cx weekend to help get you fired up for the cx season which is just around the corner.

No comments: